الاثنين، 13 أغسطس 2012

I just created a new petition and I hope you can sign -- it's called: Call for disarmament and non-violence in Libya


 




Friends, 

I just created a new petition and I hope you can sign -- it's called: Call for disarmament and non-violence in Libya

This issue is very important to me, and I’m trying to get to 100 signatures and could use your help.

Read more about it and sign it here
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Call_for_disarmament_and_nonviolence_in_Libya/?Day2Share

Campaigns like this always start small, but they grow when people like us get involved -- please take a second right now to help out by signing and passing it on.

Thanks so much,
مجموعة حريات للتنمية وحقوق الانسان

ليست هناك تعليقات:

العفو

الاعدام القسرى

عضوية منظمة حقوق الانسان

ترجم الى لغتك المفضلة _TRANSLATE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

تويتر

ايام عمري الخالده ..

مربع الدردشة ..

ساعة

top5

free counters

الاعدام

free counters

خاصتى

ارسيب

عصفورى

اشواق بلقيس Headline Animator

احمر

g

wibiya widget

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

عصفر

عدم النسخ

My visit here and please leave a message to communicate

المشاركات الشائعة

المشاركات الشائعة

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

الاعدام القسرى

uk

50 years - Amnesty International